Friday, May 10, 2013

Unity FWF - Oodles of Unity

I created these cards for some of the Crop Chocolate NSD Challenges and loved them so much that I'm sharing them here for Friday Friends with Flair at Unity Stamp Company.  Love Fridays!  The weekend is coming, and I load up on inspiration from all you lovely crafty peeps!

Here are mine for the week.  Love this happy Chickee card!


This is one of my favorite Unity stamps to ink (ok, I have many favorites!).  It makes for one HOPPY birthday!


On this, I tried playing with my TH distress inks and some embossing.  I like how it turned out!


The final card I made this week using Unity is my blinged up Angie Girl card....  I stickled all of the hearts!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, but that Angie Girl one is my fave. Love the papers you used and the bright, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete