Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Guest Design - Spring Cards

Over at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge, I'm in my third week as a guest designer.  I'm honored to be featured there with some really great crafty peeps!  The sentiments for both cards are from MFP Spring Mini collection.  I made the tulips with a my bird punch (from Stampin' Up).  This is the card I submitted for my guest design.


And I created a second card to submit to the challenge.  The girl is from Tiddly Inks, and the sentiment is MFP Spring Mini. 


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. CUTE cards! I love how you did the tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are very pretty, Karen. A BIG congratulations on your Guest Design spot. I hope you're enjoying it! I would just LOVE to have you stop by and share these amazing cards by playing along in our challenges (always Anything Goes) and it would be awesome to have you join us.
    Here is the link to Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Hope to see you soon!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the use of the SU punch for a creative flower. Like the coloring on your Spring card. Thank you for Guest Designing & entering MFP Simple Salutations Spring challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete