Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Boy at Boot Camp

I haven't been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately.  I don't know why...  MFP has started a new scrapbooking challenge, and this week is anything goes.  I had started this lay-out of my son at boot camp at a stampin' up event and decided to finish it up for this challenge.  I'm starting to grow a stash of MFP stamps, so next time I'll use one of those :)

This is my son, Brian - the last picture he sent me just before he started boot camp.  Pretty handsome guy, I think.  I miss him a lot, but I'm also very proud of him.


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

4 comments:

  1. like your double page layout. The hot air balloon paper is great and the teal circles really go well on your pages. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen I love love this layout. I like the papers. And I really like that you have a picture of his boots. Congrats to Brian and yes a pretty handsome guy. Happy you could join use over at MFP. DT Member AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is a great layout!! Love your choice of colors and all the circles. I agree, your son is a handsome guy. I'm glad you got a chance to join the MFP Scrapbook challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet son you have and I bet you couldn't possibly be any prouder of him! The layout is beautiful. I'm loving what you've done with the circles. And the hot air balloon paper is amazing! I used to live in the home of the largest international hot air balloon festival in the world, and oh how I miss seeing them every year!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete