Monday, October 22, 2012

My Brian

Submitted to Scrapbook Steals - Coral 5

My boy - Brian - graduated high school in June.  As he was coming off the stage to the official photographer, I could see him all the way across the field making a goofy pose.  At first, I was annoyed because this was the first photo my boy would have post-graduation....then I realized, that's my boy - Brian.  He's sweet, smart, handsome AND goofy. 


Scrapbook steals provide the sketch off to the right.  The paper I used is Basic Gray Recess.  I haven't found a BG collection that I don't like!  I also used some of my nestabilities (I know, big surprise!! ha ha).  The letters BG are my son's initials.  I like how it turned out to center them....








Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment