Thursday, April 27, 2023

Special Memories

 Happy to be posting today over at Elizabeth Craft Designs!  I used the new Everyday Elements dies from Annette to create a card. I also used that same collection on a couple Planner Essentials pages for Sadie's album. 


How adorable is that bee made with the Layered Honeybee set! So fun. The honeycomb is also in that same set. I put him on top of a fun doily from the Small Doily set and added a sentiment from the Happy Stamps. The border below the sentiment is from the Lace Border set. Love how this card turned out!  I plan to use it for a gift for someone special.


Following the special memory theme, next up, I created a Planner Essentials page for Sadie's album using Planner Essentials 41 for my page base. I added a couple tickets from the Planner Essentials 56 set and a heart "clip" from the Sidekick Pocket Page Set 1. The sweet sentiment is from the Let's Stick Together stamps. I then embellished with one of the Lace Borders and added a flower from from the new Playful Flowers set. On this page, I was inspired by a page made by Annette for the lay-out. :)


On the back of the page is another Lace Border and another Playful Flower.  I kept this side pretty simple focusing on sweet Sadie running through the tall grass. 

All of the paper I used here is from an older G45 set, Steampunk Debutante.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours, Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment