Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Travel to Arizona

 Excited to be posting some Planner Essentials scrapbook pages for Elizabeth Craft Designs today! How fun. In these pages I'm documenting a trip my guy and I made to Arizona with his pup, Sadie. I've been to Arizona several times, but I see something new and wonderful each trip.


This first page is for Sadie's album. I love the pic of Mike and Sadie staring into the Grand Canyon.

I love how the Winter Bird from Joset is a perfect addition to the page.


How beautiful is Sedona in the bottom picture. What an amazing memory!


And on the back, a pic of the Grand Canyon and some pictures from our Route 66 time.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to stop by the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today for all the details.

Craftily yours, Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment