Monday, January 9, 2023

December - Days 27 and 28

 I'm almost done with my December daily planner that I created using fun Planner Essentials products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. 



Day 27's prompt is "outside." I kept this page simple and used a picture of the view outside my honey's house that struck me as very pretty with the clouds and the mountains.


Day 28's prompt is "thankful" so I added a folder that I decorated with the adorable Jack Frost. On the inside of the folder, I added a couple pictures of my guy's dog (who I'm thankful is still here surviving cancer and chewing up toys). I also added a list of other things for which I am very grateful!


Thank you for stopping by today. I think all of the products are from Elizabeth Craft Designs except the color cardstock on Jack's clothes, the Kraft cardstock and the TH ribbon.

Craftily yours, Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment