Monday, December 28, 2020

Days 13 through 16 - #DecemberDBD

 Still playing a bit of catch-up on my #DecemberDBD. I am playing along with others on the Elizabeth Craft Designs - ECD Planners & Journaling Facebook group. Such fun. Here are Days 13 to 16.


I love the "window" on this Planner Essentials House die!


And the backside shows Day 14. When I had COVID-19, I had several people drop off goodies at my door. Very kind.


And as I got better from COVID-19, I got to spend some TV time - love the Christmas classics! Love the sweet reindeer dies from Joset.


And then finally, we had a Zoom online party with my staff where we did a virtual scavenger hunt. It was great fun! In person would be better, but we made the best of the situation.


That's it for today! Thank you for stopping by!  My supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs are below. Days 15 and 16 use papers from my stash.

Craftily yours,  Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment