Sunday, February 3, 2019

LoVe Challenge

There's a FUN new challenge happening at Dare 2B Artzy!  I super-dee-duper love this pair of otters created with the Otterly Awesome Stamp Set:



Fun, Fun!  I got so excited with how cute they are that I neglected to write down what Copics I used....  The little shells are also part of the set, and I fussy cut them out.  While the paper I chose is out of stock, there are some adorable new papers in the Seas the Day Collection that would be great for a substitute! 

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Awww.. This is just ADORABLE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how sweet that is! Adorable card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS
    This will go a long way and make your potential investors more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete