Saturday, November 3, 2018

'tis the Season

'tis the Season to create Christmas Cards!  Yay!  Love making them.  Today is challenge day over at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog.  Here's what I did for inspiration using Avery with Snowman:


The paper is called Unconventional Christmas and is from Elizabeth Craft Designs, as are the dies (Fitted Oval and Dashing Squares).  I added some lace, ribbon, roses and a couple Nuvo drops in Sweet Lilac.  Sweet Avery with Snowman is colored with:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Hair:  E21, E23, E25
Clothes:  G40, G43, G46, R81, R83, R85, C1, C3, C5
Snowman:  Y23, Y26, N1, YR68, C3, C5

Thank you for stopping by.  My supplies list (most of it anyway) is below.

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I LOVE making them! I made 7 over the weekend! They'll be for next year! hahaha -
    Your card is sooo pretty! I love the sweet image and the hint of lace & flowers... really lovely!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. systematic and plan out your moves with the goal
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete