Saturday, March 3, 2018

Emma with PJs and a New Challenge

I love coloring the adorable images for Paper Nest Dolls Challenges!  I'm providing inspiration for this month's challenge using the Emma with PJs digital stamp.  I make holiday cards all year!  I don't like to feel rushed with it, so this month, my inspiration card is a holiday one!



Here are the Copic colors I used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E01, BV00
Hair:  E21, E23, E25
Clothes:  B41, B45, R56, R59
Bear:  E41, E42

The paper is from the Elizabeth Craft Designs, called White Christmas, in the 6x6 size.  I also used the Dashing Rectangles dies from ECD to cut the image.

Thanks for stopping by today!  And be sure to join the challenge for your chance at winning a fantastic prize!

Craftily yours,


Karen

2 comments:

  1. WOW! How cool to have those papers match PERFECTLY with that adorable image in her PJ's!! Way CUTE Karen!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete