Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Float, Little Butterfly

A friend of mine had a birthday recently.  She LoVes butterflies.  To see the birthday gift I made for her, check out this blog post.  I also made her a butterfly card using products from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Love the polka-dots from the Thinking About...Rio de Janeiro 12x12 collection!  The butterfly, dragonfly and bee are from the Bugs & Butterflies clear stamps.  They are framed with a Stitched Oval die cut and a Dotted Scallop die cut.  The bugs are colored with BV00, BV02, Y23, Y26, YG61 and YG63.  I also added some Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter to the butterfly.  That pretty flower is die cut Daisy die using glimmer paper.  The sentiment is from the Plant, Grow & Bloom sentiments set.  I added some Fossilized Amber distress ink. I added a little lace and a couple Nuvo drops.

Thank you for stopping by!  My supplies list is below.

Craftily yours,

Karen




1 comment:

  1. Your butterfly is so pretty and so is that flower... what a fantastic birthday card for your friend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete