Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Designer Challenge - Christmas

It's time for a new Designer Challenge over at Elizabeth Craft Designs!  This month is about Christmas!  There's a $20 gift card available to win over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.  All you have to do is answer the question on their blog - What are your favorite projects to create during the Christmas season?

Here's what I did:



LLLLLLove the Unconventional Xmas paper that is (fairly) new at Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I embellished that Pillow Box with Handles (so easy to make!) with a simple Stitched circle stamped with the Holiday Trees & Ornaments stamps.  I finished off my box with a bow of crinkle seam binding ribbon.

The card is made with more of the Unconventional Xmas paper and embellished with "snow hills" made from the Adventure Edges dies.  Then I added a tree, again from the Holiday Trees & Ornaments set that I cut with the coordinating dies, and stamped with a sentiment from the Holiday Cheer set.

I only used a few Copics on my creations - YG61, C1, and E31 for the trees and the tiny owl, and Y15 for the birds.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pillow box! And your card is so lovely... Beautiful Christmas projects Karen! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete