Monday, July 10, 2017

Fire Birthday Card

I'm showing a card today that is in a very unusual-to-me color palette.  I wasn't feeling particularly motivated, so I just started playing with the Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides.  Add a flower from Elizabeth Craft Designs Flower Power Stamps....and some embellishments (of course), and this is what I got:




I like it.  The colors are like fire :)  The Copic markers in the flower are:  YR12, YR14, YR16, Y00, Y02.  I added some Vintage Photo ink to the edge.  I embellished with a leaf from ECD's Pair of Leaves 1 die that is covered in Desert Gold glitter and adhered a circles die cut behind it all.  I then added a sentiment from ECD's General Sentiment set. With some heart enamels, lace, ribbon and Starform dots, the card was done.  

The full supplies list is below.  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

Supplies from my stash:  Distress Oxide Inks, Copics, Black Ink, Lace, Ribbon

1 comment: