Thursday, May 11, 2017

LoVe You, Mr. Fish

Today's my day over at the Dare 2B Artzy Blog!  I recently got the Distress Oxide inks and could not wait to play with them.  And today is my oldest son's birthday!  He's a whopping 24 years old.  So hard to believe since I'm only 29!
Here's what I made for his birthday using the Restore the Soul Stamps:

LoVe the inks and love that fishy.  I decorated my card with Cattails Die and adorned it Love You Die cut (that I also colored up with Oxide inks)!  The colors I used to color Mr. Fish were:  YG03, YG05, Y13, Y15, BG02, BG05, R81, R83, YG61, YG63
  
I really love all the fun detail on Dare 2B Artzy Stamps.  They are so much fun to color.
Have you "liked" us on Facebook yet?!  You should!  There's all kinds of beautiful inspiration.  Be sure to also check out all D2BA's products here!
Thanks for stopping by!
Craftily yours,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love how you created the background and the die cut coloring with the Distress Oxides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! This is Fantastic.. fab background!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete