Sunday, November 27, 2016

Funky Christmas

I am SO excited to be back on the Christmas Card Challenges design team.  This team makes Christmas cards all year long....this way, we don't have to scramble last minute to get our cards done!


My official term doesn't start until next week, but I had a card ready and decided to go ahead and post it for the Anything Goes Challenge!


I colored up this new-to-me Saturated Canary image with the following Copic markers:

Hair:  E31, E33, E35
Eyes:  YG17
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E4, E93
Dress, socks, shoes, ribbons:  YG61, YG63, YG67, BG72, BG75, R35, R37, G05, G07, G29

The paper is from Basic Grey Aspen Frost.  I really LoVe her funky outfit and big feet!  CuTe!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Karen! Super cute card and imageand beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Challenge! I managed to get ALL my holiday cards done early by starting in June - So glad I did! I think I need to start on next years already... so I may have to play along! :) Your holiday card is wonderful Karen! Have a great week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard Karen! LOVE that image - so cute and your coloring is awesome! I agree, those big feet are adorable!

    ReplyDelete