Saturday, August 13, 2016

Tiddly Inks - Under the Sea Challenge

Tiddly Inks has some of the most adorable mermaids, so I was thrilled when I saw the latest challenge!  Under the sea!

I used one of the super cute mermaids from Amy and Her Mini-Mermaid Friends and a Tiddly Inks sentiment from Ellie Says Be Happy to create this card:


Isn't she adorable?!  I used the following Copic markers:
Hair:  Y13, Y15, Y18, Y26 and Y28
Skin:  E000, E00, E01
Octopus:  YG03, YG06, YG07
Outfit:  G12, G14, B32, B34

I outlined in varying Y00, B000, G00, and YG00.  I also added white dots to her fin and her hair with a Molotow Acrylic White Paint pen.  The paper is Artzy Doodles from Dare 2B Artzy, the banner and box dies are from Gina K designs, the fern and image shape are Spellbinders.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen



6 comments:

  1. So PRETTY! LOVE your sweet mermaid and the design of your card is so cool... great papers as well.. :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really like that flower! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this adorable card on FB and I absolutely love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh.....so cute!
    Pretty card!
    Thank you for joining us!!!
    Kisses Dan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow!I love your color combo and the lovely card!
    thanks a lot for joining the fun at Tiddly Inks challenge
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous design! I love your color combos, especially adding the Y/YG around the edges of the image. I would have never thought of that! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks! - Jen (DT)

    ReplyDelete