Monday, July 4, 2016

Special Cards for a Friend

I recently applied for the Tiddly Inks Design Team.  Once I started coloring up those images, I just had to do a few more.  I love to color, and these images are so cute!

I have a friend who is going through a rough patch right now.  I decided to make her a few cards that I'll leave for her on her desk randomly.  Here's the first one using Tiddly Inks Genius.  I usually write down the Copic numbers as I'm coloring, but I forgot to do it on this one!  The paper is from Basic Grey Recess.


And I purchased another of the new Molly digital stamps, Molly Shares.  Her hair is SO pretty!  The paper is from Heartfelt Creations.  She is colored with the following Copic markers:
Skin:  E000, E11, E02
Flowers:  RV66, RV69, YG61, YG63
Clothes:  RV52, RV55

Finally, I colored one of the mermaids from Amy and her Mermaid Friends.  The paper is from Heartfelt Creations Peacock Paisley.  She is colored with:

Hair:  YG03, YG06, YG07, YG17
Skin:  E000, E01, E11, BV20
Outfit:  YG03, B93, B95, B97, G24, G28




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... your cards look FANTASTIC! LOVE your coloring and those images are wonderful... perfect papers match each image to a T!!! LOVE them!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I'm new to your blog & have just loved looking around!! I love your use of layering and colors :) & the little touches you add are just right! Love your humorous stamps too !!

    ReplyDelete