Thursday, June 23, 2016

Bow WOW (Thanks for the Walk!)

Hi Everyone!  I'm posting up at Dare 2B Artzy today with a fun card that's perfect for me to give to the fabulous people who watch our dog when we have to kennel him - like when we go see fireworks.  Poor pup is terrified of fireworks!


I used Dare 2B Artzy Puppy Talk and Pet Lover Stamp Sets as well as their gorgeous Artzy Doodles paper.    To color him, I used the following Copic colors:
Dog:  E31, E33, E35, E4
Collar:  B95, B97, RV66, RV69

To add some texture to his fur, I spritzed a piece of a wash cloth with some blending solution and dabbed the colored image.  Neat effect, huh?!


And I decorated the inside with the absolutely perfect sentiment!


Have you "liked" Dare 2B Artzy on Facebook yet??!  You should!  There's beautiful inspiration there.  Be sure to check out all fo the Dare 2B Artzy Products here!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...isn't he a cutie! I just love anything with dogs! : )

    ReplyDelete