Thursday, April 28, 2016

Turtle Notebook

Welcome Dare 2B Artzy fans!!

Are you a list-maker?  I am.  I have lists in notebooks, lists on my computer and lists on post-it notes.  They are everywhere!  I decided to try to organize my crafty-notes....so I made a crafty notebook!  I used the sweet girl from the Dare 2B Artzy Turtle Couple stamps, the heart from the same set, and some fun and fabulous Dare 2B Artzy, Artzy Doodles Paper.




Isn't she fun!?!? Here are the Copic markers I used to color her.  

Shell/Heart:  Y00, Y02, Y15, Y18, BG02, BG45
Turtle Body:  YG03, YG06, YG61, YG63

After coloring her, I fussy cut her and layered her up. I stamped with used Dare 2B Artzy Totally Black Premium Ink. I used a Sizzix Alphabet die to cut the letters and added some twine, lace and pearls.

Here's a close-up of that fun, dolled-up turtle:




Have you "liked" us on Facebook yet?!  You should!  There's all kinds of beautiful inspiration.  Be sure to also check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by!  

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment: