Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sail On Over

Welcome Dare 2B Artzy fans!!

Today, I decided to go nautical with a bit of a feminine flair.  I LoVe Dare 2B Artzy's Ahoy Fox Stamp Set so much.  Here's what I did:



I love her blue-dyed fur!  :)  Here are the Copic markers I used to color her.  

Fox:  W0, W2, W5, B000, B00, B02
Shirt:  B24, B26, R56, R59
Eyes:  B93, B95

After coloring her, I fussy cut her and layered her up on some beautiful papers from the  Dare 2B Artzy, Artzy Doodles Paper Pack.  I stamped with used Dare 2B Artzy Totally Black Premium Ink.

Here's a close-up of the fun and fabulous foxy girl:


Have you "liked" us on Facebook yet?!  You should!  There's all kinds of beautiful inspiration.  Be sure to also check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by!  

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. OMGEEZ! That adorable Fox with the sailor outfit is soooooo CUTE!! Lovely card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete