Saturday, February 27, 2016

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2016

I'm throwing my hat in the ring for the Graphic 45 Design Team.  I super love their products and would love an excuse....errrr.....I mean, OPPORTUNITY to play with them more :)

Here are three of my favorite Graphic 45 projects:


A Graphic 45, Mon Amour, Printer's Tray.  The original post can be found here.




A mixed media box that I turned into a special occasions calendar using Graphic 45, Time to Flourish.  The original post can be found here.


A bright, any occasion card using Graphic 45, A World's Fair.  The original post can be found here.

Here's a tutorial I did on YouTube:


AND I did another video describing how I made some cards using the fabulous Graphic 45, Enchanted Forest collection.  Here's my video:



If you want a look at more of my Graphic 45 projects, you can click "here"!

Wish me luck!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. I love G45 too! Your projects look fantastic!
    Good luck Karen-you deserve to be on their team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely work, Karen! You shared such a range of projects and we are so honored you submitted to be on our Design Team! Thank you so much! Happy Papercrafting, Charee and Joanna from Graphic 45

    ReplyDelete