Sunday, June 23, 2013

Christmas House

I love Christmas - all year!  I'm super happy today to be presenting my very first design team project for Christmas Card Challenges!  Each year, I send out a LOT of Christmas cards.  Being on this design team will help me to make sure I'm not making them all at the very last minute!

Today's challenge is to create a card inspired by the photo to the right there.  What a beautiful home!  I decided to try to be somewhat literal about it and create a white house card using my Cameo.  It's not quite as beautiful as the picture, but it is decorated up and has a red door!  I love that it has a working door! 



Be sure to check out my Christmas Card Challenges Design Team-mates for more crafty Christmas inspiration!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

5 comments:

  1. Your little house card is absolutely darling. I could see you sending a bunch of these since they are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so darling. I love that it is house shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that red door! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute Christmas house! I think it's funny how a few of us decided to be more literal in our creations!! I've never done it before, and when I decide to, others have the same idea! lol. You did a great job on the house card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the door and windows!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete