Thursday, January 17, 2013

Flip Flops

So I'm in Northern California, so I realize it's all a matter of perspective, but my feet are COLD and feel like they have been for a LONG time!  I don't really want the 105 deg days of summer, but I want warm feet!  MFP Simple Salutations Challenge said to create something with shoes or a purse.  I decided to cut some flip flops from my new Cameo.  Wishful thinking?  Pause, Dream, Enjoy said to use some ribbon, and I love this crinkly pink ribbon so much that I used my whole spool.  Time to get some more!!  The paper is from my warehouse sale Basic Grey box.



Anyone else ready for warm feet?  :-)

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. I can't stand having my feet cold either! I love your little flip flops with the yellow flowers and that crinkle ribbon is gorgeous! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the tropical feel of your card. I do not like hot hot weather temps of 100+ like we get in Central TX Summer and on into Autumn. We have had snow this Winter 3 times so far: Christmas Day, and 2 days in Jan thus far. Thanks for entering MFP Simple Salutations Shoe, Purse or other Fashion Access challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-23.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete