Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gobble Til You Wobble

Submitted to Chick Challenge - Sketch 44

I was a card-making fool today.  This week at work, I started pulling double-duty. One of the gals I work with has accepted another position, so I'm helping out at her job.  The first week was about 60 hours of work.  *yawn*  Only about two more months to go.... Today, I decided to just NOT work and craft.  Fun!  After posting my results, I think I may take a nap.  My sweet hubby is cooking dinner - smoked BBQ ribs!  Yum.

This card is based on this sketch:

I turned it sideways:


I love this Itty-Bitty Unity Turkey! 

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!
    Thanks for playing along with the Chick Challenge Blog!
    ~JenMarie Taylor, {ippity} Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! Google eyes make me laugh out loud! Thanks for playing with the chicks!!

    ReplyDelete